Tuesday, January 1, 2013








Happy 2013 and welcome to the Boston to Beijing blog where you'll hear about the latest from our life in China.

Here are some from our trip to Mutianyu with my parents this past weekend.  The weather was way below freezing, so we spent most of it by the fire at our hotel eating wonton soup and drinking hot chocolate.  People always tell me that being from Boston I should be used to the cold, but just to put in it in perspective, Boston was about 40 degrees warmer than Beijing on Sunday.  Still, my mother, Julian and I made it up to the Great Wall for a short walk and look around.  I'll post our pictures as soon as I can get them off her camera.  Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your post. Being in the industry for a year who understand the moving needs specially who is looking for reasonable yet reliable Movers in Boston. There is always the best moving solution for your needs. Planning ahead is very important to save a lot of time.

    ReplyDelete